Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Travis, TX. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Travis. That’s where we come in! Travis Tree Care provides trimming and tree pruning throughout Travis, Texas. Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Travis need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Travis, TX. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
Travis Tree Care guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Travis, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
Travis Tree Care is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? Travis Tree Care is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Travis homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call Travis Tree Care for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING & PRUNING
IN Travis, TX
Austin • Round Rock • Pflugerville • Lakeway • Steiner Ranch • Wells Branch • Manor • Hornsby Bend • Elgin • Bee Cave • Lago Vista • Shady Hollow • Hudson Bend • West Lake Hills • Barton Creek • The Hills • Jonestown • Manchaca • Briarcliff • Garfield • Rollingwood • Lost Creek • Point Venture • Mustang Ridge • Sunset Valley