Tree removal is most often a last resort for homeowners in Travis, TX. But sometimes it the only option. Do you need tree removal? A certified arborist from Travis Tree Care can examine the tree and determine if removal is the right option or if maintenance and trimming can fix the problem. Technicians are available for tree removal in Travis, Texas. Just call 254-875-0335 or click the button below for a FREE estimate and assessment of the tree (or trees) in question.
Do You Need Tree Removal?
Eventually over time, a tree will start to decay and die. Other times, a tree can become dangerous due to homes, buildings and other structures near it. Here are a few reasons it might be time to think about calling a tree service in Travis, TX to decide if tree removal is the right choice your property:
- Decaying Trees – A rotting tree has serious damage, whether it’s from insects, disease, old age or another cause. It needs to be removed from the property before it can infect surrounding trees or fall on a nearby structure.
- Safety & Visibility – Lower limbs can be cut off in order to make the area underneath the tree safer or to allow for a better view.
- Root Encroachment – Tree roots spread below the ground even farther than the tree canopy. They wrap around water lines and push up concrete if given the chance. Cutting the tree down will eventually kill the roots and stops them from damaging nearby property.
- Nearby Trees & Plants – A tree that has grown too big for its location impacts the smaller trees and plants around it by taking away water and nutrients and limiting their sunlight.
- Power or Phone Lines – Large trees interfere with these lines and create a danger for falling. Sometimes the power or phone company may demand these trees to be removed, or you can proactively have trees removed as a precaution.
Travis Tree Removal
Each tree removal service in Travis is slightly different. Your assigned tree care technician has to factor in the size of the tree, its location and what you want done with the tree once it is cut down to the ground. Travis tree specialists from Travis Tree Care consider all scenarios before formulating a plan to cut down the tree with one of the options:
- Standard Tree Removal – The standard tree removal service includes cutting down the tree, disposing of the limbs and cutting the trunk into small pieces for firewood. For an additional cost, technicians can haul away the wood instead.
- Felling Only – The least expensive tree removal service is to just cut down the tree. Technicians fell the tree safely, but then it’s up to you to complete debris cleanup and cut up the remaining limbs and trunk.
- Minimal Impact Tree Removal – If there isn’t much space to fell the tree, it’s important to bring it down piece by piece. This type of tree removal service is more complex, but the best way to ensure the safety of your home, lawn and fences.
Not sure which type of tree removal service is the right one for you? No problem! Give Travis Tree Care a call at 254-875-0335 or click the button for a FREE estimate and we will send a tree care specialist from Travis, Texas to examine the tree and recommend the proper type of removal.
Emergency Tree Removal
in Travis, TX
Hopefully you won’t ever need emergency tree removal. But sometimes severe storms and strong winds in Travis, Texas can cause a tree to fall or partially fall. Disease or decay can cause a tree to fall too. If this does happen, you will want the tree removed by a professional tree service as soon as possible. These are just a few specific situations Travis Tree Care considers an emergency:
- Trees that are blown over onto other trees
- Large branches that are showing damage
- A tree that has already fallen on top of a home or vehicle
- A canopy that is completely detached from the bottom of the tree
- Trees that have been struck by lightning
- Trees that are blocking a driveway or road
Emergency Tree Removal? Call Now!
If any one of these emergency situations do occur, here are a few things you can do to ensure the safety of everyone on your property. Don’t let anyone go near the tree in question. A damaged tree can fall at any time. If trees are resting on a power line or structure, it may be safer to evacuate the area until the tree is gone.
- Obtain emergency care for anyone who may be injured.
- Take pictures of the damage to your home, other buildings and vehicles if it is safe. The insurance company will likely require photos if you need to file a claim.
- Call us to send a crew to remove the tree. Technicians sent from Travis Tree Care respond as quickly as possible to remove a tree that is putting your family in danger.
Fallen Tree Removal
Most landscaping in Travis has a lot of trees. The more trees on a property, the higher chance one will fall sooner or later. In the event of a fallen tree, it’s still smart to call a professional tree removal service in Travis. Tree care specialists from Travis Tree Care have the proper equipment, training and experience to efficiently and safely dispose of the limbs and saw the trunk into small pieces for firewood. For an additional fee, service technicians can haul the wood away from the property.
Still not sure if tree removal is the right choice? That’s what Travis Tree Care is here for. The tree specialist sent to your home can determine the health of the tree and identify signs of decay, disease or death. He or she can also determine if the tree is dangerous to your home, building or nearby landscaping and structures and whether removal or tree trimming and care can alter the growth of the tree. You have nothing to lose. Call 254-875-0335 to schedule an assessment or click here for a FREE estimate from a tree removal specialist in Travis.
SERVING ALL OF Travis, TX
Austin • Round Rock • Pflugerville • Lakeway • Steiner Ranch • Wells Branch • Manor • Hornsby Bend • Elgin • Bee Cave • Lago Vista • Shady Hollow • Hudson Bend • West Lake Hills • Barton Creek • The Hills • Jonestown • Manchaca • Briarcliff • Garfield • Rollingwood • Lost Creek • Point Venture • Mustang Ridge • Sunset Valley