Searching for stump removal in Travis, TX? You’re in the right place! Travis Tree Care is the best source for stump removal and tree stump grinding in the area. We team up with local tree service companies and certified arborists that can get rid of stumps safely, effectively and affordably for homeowners and businesses in Travis, Texas. Click the button below for a FREE ESTIMATE!
WHY REMOVE A TREE STUMP?
Dead tree stumps are an eyesore on your property. There are several reasons to remove them as fast as you can. Travis Tree Care helps homeowners with tree stump problems ranging from:
- New Property – Stump grinding is an effective and affordable service, but homeowners and property owners have been known to put it off. If you recently moved into a new home and there is a “stump issue” in the lawn, then it’s time to reclaim your landscaping’s curb appeal.
- Safety – Trees need to be cut down after they die. If you decide on a “quick fix,” you might cut down a majority of the tree and leave the stump. Left-behind tree stumps can be a safety hazard. Professional stump grinding completes the job .
- Landscaping – Need to make room for a garden or to install a privacy fence or reseed the grass? A call to Travis Tree Care ensures that a tree stump won’t get in the way.
- Aesthetics – Trees sometimes need to be cut down for curb appeal. When there is a stump left behind, the benefit isn’t as noticeable.
Calling us to find local stump grinding in Travis is the best option for all of the problems above. Stump removal is our specialty! The process is quick – and the results will benefit your lawn for a long time!
STUMP REMOVAL SERVICES
IN Travis, TX
Travis Tree Care makes scheduling services simple. Local tree stump specialists have the experience and professional equipment to safely and completely remove a tree stump from your property. Here’s what to expect:
- Large & Small Stump Removal – Your assigned tree service specialist will have stump grinding machinery ranging in size depending on the size of the tree stump. This ensures that you’re getting the top-quality service your lawn requires. There are no tree stumps too big or too small!
- Customized Stump Removal – Local tree care professionals use a small stump grinder accessible through a 36-inch gate, and are set up with a large stump grinder that will grind any size tree stump, as long as the location of the stump is accessible.
- Stump Grinding Below Grade – Services usually will grind tree stumps 4-6 inches below grade. This is essential to encourage healthy grass growth.
By scheduling stump removal in Travis, you’re ensuring amazing results – and you’re getting a service that will be customized to your exact scenario. Each stump grinding service in Travis is different, but there’s no problem our partners can’t handle!
Tree Stump Removal
Professional stump grinding isn’t simply the best way to get rid of a tree stump from your property – it’s also the most economical option. By hiring a tree service in Travis, you’re getting the very best for your home. Here are just some of the benefits removing a stump provides:
- Curb Appeal – Large tree stumps are a major eyesore and ruin the curb appeal of a lawn.
- Safety – Tree stumps are a safety hazard and can cause tripping and falling incidents for homeowners and children.
- Logistics – Obtrusive stumps in a yard can hinder simple lawn care and maintenance.
- Insect Infestation – Stumps attract insects and other pests – especially ants and termites.
- Healthy Growth – Dead trees are sometimes a host to infectious diseases that will spread to more trees on your lawn. Tree stump removal helps prevent this risk.
FIND PROFESSIONAL STUMP
REMOVAL NEAR YOU!
Calling us guarantees safe, professional and convenient stump removal for your lawn in Travis. Local tree care services with certified arborists are standing by and available for year-round tree stump grinding or removal.
Learn more about stump removal services in Travis or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
Austin • Round Rock • Pflugerville • Lakeway • Steiner Ranch • Wells Branch • Manor • Hornsby Bend • Elgin • Bee Cave • Lago Vista • Shady Hollow • Hudson Bend • West Lake Hills • Barton Creek • The Hills • Jonestown • Manchaca • Briarcliff • Garfield • Rollingwood • Lost Creek • Point Venture • Mustang Ridge • Sunset Valley